Bergeron Volvo Alternate Transportation Policy
Bergeron Volvo understands the importance and time involved in servicing and maintaining your vehicle. We have various alternative transportation options including a taxi service and Volvo loaner vehicles to meet the various needs of all our valued customers.
Loaner vehicles will be exclusively provided to customers who purchased their vehicle at Bergeron Volvo and subject to availability and specific vehicles cannot be reserved, yet every effort will be made to provide the exact replacement vehicle. We have sold thousands of vehicles over the decades to customers who also service with us, and our fleet capacity of loaner vehicles is set to meet demand from loyal customers hence the need for scheduling a appointment in advance.
Recently customers have asked questions about our transportation options. We want to take this opportunity and clarify Bergeron Volvo's alternative transportation program.
- Customers must have a scheduled service appointment to qualify for a loaner or rental vehicle. It is important to note all efforts will be made to accommodate customers with emergency situations.
- Given the popularity of our loaner program, we recommend you call for your scheduled appointment several weeks ahead of your desired appointment time. Often times the wait for vehicles is approximately 2-3 weeks long.
- All loaner and rental customers must be at least 23 years of age, in possession of a valid Louisiana driver's license, a current insurance card that matches the vehicle they are dropping off and a valid credit card.
- Reservations for loaner vehicles can not be held for more than 1 hour past your appointment time. In the event you are running late for your appointment, please contact us as failure to do so could impact your loaner reservation.
- Every attempt is made to place customers in Volvo vehicles; however, this is often dependent on other customers returning loaners on a timely basis.
- Loaner vehicles must be returned within 24 hours of completion of repairs. If the vehicle is not returned promptly then loss of loner vehicle privileges will ensue.
- Renters are responsible for any damages, toll, moving and parking violations, smoke/pet smell remediation, incurred during the time of use. In the case that one of these situations applies, the credit card on file or insurance will be used to recover funds.
We appreciate your business very much and look forward to future servicing your vehicle at Bergeron Volvo.